Facebook is the most widely used social media platform today. With over 2 billion active users, your organization has a lot of people to impress.
But, with declining organic reach, succeeding on the platform is more difficult than ever.
What’s a busy marketer to do?
Try starting with these 49 quick tips for doing more effective marketing on the platform. Whether you’re a Facebook newbie or your organization has been active on the platform for years, this post is packed with actionable tips that will:
- Help you optimize your profile.
- Create posts that stand out and drive tons of engagement.
- Learn how to gather and analyze data to prove your efforts are working.
And a whole lot more.
So, dig in, grab some free templates, and learn some new Facebook marketing tactics you can implement right now. There’s bound to be at least a few you haven’t tried before.
Download Our Facebook Marketing Templates Bundle
Get everything you need to make your Facebook marketing a success including:
- A social media content calendar to start planning and organizing your posts.
- A Facebook marketing strategy template to help guide your social team through want kinds of content to post.
- A Facebook video marketing strategy guide to help your team decide what kinds of videos you’ll produce for your Facebook channel.
- An infographic on the best times to post on social media to keep on hand for reference.
- A social media report template to present the performance of your Facebook marketing efforts (and social media marketing across the board).
- A social media ROI report template to keep track of how much Facebook is contributing to your bottom line.